Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Oversee the duties and responsibilities of day to day operations through the coordination of equipment and personnel. Assist District Manager in daily activity.
Responsibilities and duties: (not listed in any particular order)
- Supervise Location Supervisors and Dispatchers.
- Communicate with sales force in securing customer requirements and time frames.
- Prepare procedures and quotes.
- Attend pre and post job meetings with customers.
- Process accounts payable and receivables.
- Perform credit verification on all customers.
- Assist in preparation of reports.
- Available on 24-hour call basis to respond to customer needs.
- With the assistance from HR: recruit, hire, train staff, evaluate employee performance, and recommend or initiate promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Minimum 5 years oil field experience
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Should complete product line specific Weatherford training
- Multi-tasking ability
- Advanced knowledge of all Weatherford products and services