Learn morePosition Specific DescriptionYou will be successful within this position if you possess the following:
- Minimum 1 year work experience with an SIEM product, QRadar experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is highly preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience with Linux based Operating Systems
This position installs, configures, and maintains computing infrastructure, operating systems, and middleware products on all computer platforms, including mainframes, workstations, and servers - including web servers - in support of 24-hour-per-day, seven-day-per-week business processes. Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Evaluates, implements, and modifies operating system software parameters and product solutions for optimum performance
• Identifies integration and other interface requirements for all supported products and platforms
• Serves as a technical escalation point for technicians and customers
• Troubleshoots hardware, system and application issues
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned Required Qualifications
• High School Grad / GED
• Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
• Experience: 3+ years Preferred Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree Employee Group:
Florida Power & Light Company
Other Work Locations:
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not
accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies
. Please see our policy
for more information.Nearest Major Market: