Petroplan is actively recruiting for a Technical Sales Professional on behalf of a fast-growing, research-driven company specializing in innovative downhole completion tools.
We are looking for individuals who understand the Downhole Completion process from beginning to end. They will have a passion for maintaining effective customer relationships and will go above and beyond to promote all innovative technologies that our client has to offer. These individuals are team players with strong work ethics, excellent communication, and writing skills and a desire to meet customers' needs. Established networks of contacts will be highly beneficial in this role.
The successful candidate will be in charge of building and managing the company's long-term relationships with its customers, with the goal being to keep clients or accounts for as long as possible. The Technical Sales Rep will also be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, providing exceptional customer service, gathering feedback and developing new growth opportunities. Excellent sales, time management, negotiation and communication skills are essential. Our client is developing and will continue to develop innovate and industry leading technology. The successful candidate will be comfortable in introducing and educating clients on new products and as well as communicating the benefits of the technology.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and execute client product presentations and sales proposals
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with customers
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion by working with other departments
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistency
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Collaborates with the sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently while meeting deadlines and sales objectives
- Make accurate sales proposals to provide customers with bids and quotes
- Keep records of client transactions and details
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Engineering, Business or relevant field
- 5 years of successful sales experience in completion tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, CRM Software
- Strategic Thinking
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Commission system
- Vacation & paid time off
- Flexible working hours
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.