Skills: Field Comm / SCADA, Electrical Technician, Electrician
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Great pay and benefits ! BOE
Location: Louisiana, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
A/B 500 & 5,000 , factory talk experience, GE LM90 & Proficy ME, 9070, 9030, Rx3i knowledge a plus, Wonderware experience, touchscreens, HMI's.
Schedule: 14/14 Contract rotation offshore
Rate of Pay: TBD
Benefits : Great pay,401K, Mulitple Insurance Benefits, Vacation, Advanced Training
Job Type: Full-Time Offshore rotation 14/14
Educational Requirements: High school diploma/GED
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. regularly
- Work in hot/cold environments
- Walk/stand for long periods
- Reaching, lifting and bending
- Candidate must be proficient in calibrating multiple types of transmitters (Rosemount, Viatran etc.)
- Possess knowledge of hand held calibration equipment (Hart Communicator, 4-20 ma simulator etc.)
- Use of a company laptop for troubleshooting purposes, and if required, to A/B processors and or Modicon, Siemens ,GE etc, is a plus.
- Must be familiar with touchscreens/HMI's as well as flow computers, level transmitters, temperature transmitters, vibration transmitters etc.
- 8++ years proven experience
- Experience with wonderware and good knowledge of PLC functions and hardware .Understanding of ladder logic. Experience with minor programming and logic changes .
- Strong electrical and Instrumentation background