Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
- Serving as the customer focal point for successful deployment of project.
- Leading an engagement team to perform implementation activities in collaboration with Baker Hughes team members from Application Development, Data Integration, Data Science, Products, QA, and DevOps, to:
- Design & shape application Implementation ensuring that the defined design requirements meets performance requirements for Customer. Assess and mitigate risk and issues through the project lifecycle.
- Establish acceptance of designs with client Engineering team & end users. Translating and conveying impact of process and system changes to bottom line and articulating the benefits & value to the customer.
- Own an agile design in number of sprints with deep interactions with end users through workshops and prototyping. This is to ensure buy-in and acceptance from the customer.
- Proactively recommend potential quality and efficiency improvements within the engineering/ product development group. Regularly identify & communicate risk in the project and prepare mitigation plans.
- Connect with internal team regarding technical issues, escalating these early in the project.
- Encouraging client relationships and driving revenue acquisition.
- Proactively collaborate with project team to ensure development schedules are accurately aligned to the project requirements.
- Ensure timely and quality deliverables from team through accurate planning.
- Ensure that applicable norms, common processes, standards, best practices, methodologies, lessons learned, and tools are being used within the project phases to optimize quality, efficiency, profitability and customer happiness.
- Ensure that completed projects can be and are formally handed over to the Services organization.
- Quantify and track value metrics that can be realized from Baker Hughes product implementations.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Engineering, or similar field; MSc or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 8-10 years' engagement management experience with enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Experience with ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems.
- Proficient with MS Project, Primavera P6 or similar project management tool.
- Must have a deep knowledge of digital transformation in manufacturing operations in Oil & Gas industries. You must also possess solid understanding of industry standard technologies in this space
- Significant business process understanding and experience in industrial segment e.g. Oil & Gas, Petrochemical.
- Ability to successfully communicate and work with senior executive stakeholders.
- Effectively work across customer and internal teams to problem solve, define scope, write technical specifications, quantify and track success metrics, and manage against a plan.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate between the business and technical domains of a software implementation project, providing leadership in both.
- Excellent presentation, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Dammam, KSA.
- Travel up to 50% of the time, as required.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.