At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.Responsibilities:
Work Experience Qualifications
- Implement and coordinate the operational aspects of ongoing Customer & Product Support projects.
- Serve as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Review status of projects and budgets. You will coordinate schedules and deliver status reports.
- Assess project issues, and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customers satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress, and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and customers.
- Empower Company's ability to timely respond to customer demands by coordinating efforts of different teams
- Build up your business acumen while learning to address customer needs in today's dynamic global
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Engineering, or similar field.
- Minimum of 8-10 years' engagement management experience with enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Experience with ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems.
- Proficient with MS Project, Primavera P6 or similar project management tool.
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Dammam, KSA.
- Travel up to 50% of the time, as required.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.