Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, Project Management
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Delft, South Holland, Netherlands
Would creating future energy products excite you?
Do you enjoy being part of a team that develops high quality code?
Join your Scrum Team!
Our growing team develops industry leading applications for field development planning and well construction. We collaborate with cross-functional teams and experts to shape innovative products which are utilized by customers for hydrocarbon production and new projects for CO2 and hydrogen underground storage and geothermal well drilling.
Partner with the best
As the Product Owner you are member of the Scrum team that is ultimately responsible for defining user stories, prioritizing the team backlog to maximize the value the Development Team delivers. You have a significant role in quality control and you are the only team member empowered to accept user stories as done.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to translate the product vision into strategy and roadmap.
- Working with stakeholders to translate the roadmap into the Product Backlog, ensuring it is visible, understood and transparent for all.
- Prioritizing the Product Backlog, such that we maximize value and minimize risk and cost.
- Participate in the scrum rituals, and accept Product Backlog Items.
- Maintain a technical roadmap, to ensure the product remains maintainable and extensible.
- Ensuring with the team that we continuously improve.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Master's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Be a Certified Product Owner
- Have several years of experience in a product development environment, as developer or tester
- Have some years of experience as a Product Owner
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 3 days a week)
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
- Working 4 or 5 days
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Working in a multi-cultural, multi-location environment following Scrum/SAFe principles
- Agile Testing best practice learning opportunities in a large and focused software development environment
- Access to self-learning resources
- Access to additional training opportunities, career growth, knowledge sharing including other disciplines
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus program
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.