The Senior Security Adviser will manage the provision and daily administration of all operational security activities associated with the Project. This includes the oversight and management of security manpower contractors and oversight for the security of other contractors. The adviser will be responsible for the security of all personnel and assets. He/She will ensure that security policies and activities will be implemented in accordance with the overall project schedule.
- Bachelor's degree and Gada Utama Indonesian police certification is a must!
- Minimum 8 years working experience in mining security,
- Willing to be relocate to Sumbawa with roster schedule
- Knowledge of relevant legislation & requirements,
- Experience providing security related advice to line managers Experience working in mining/exploration environment,
- Experience in operational and security solution implementation to support operational needs,
- Knowledge of OHS so as to be able to assist the OHS team,
- Experience in conducting / leading investigations,
- Experience in intelligence gathering and analysis,
- Experience in managing security manpower providers,
- Experience in developing security SOPs, plans and other documents,
- Knowledge of Crisis Emergency Management,
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal).
- Protect company's staff and property by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Monitors and controls daily security activities, for personnel and contractors on the Hu'u Project in accordance with the project schedule and budget;
- Ensures stakeholders in the project comply with project specific security procedures and guidelines;
- Ensures that security contractors and police officers assigned to the project comply with company standards, contractual requirements and maintain the highest possible levels of security, safety and operational performance;
- Regularly undertakes security inspections (as required) of operational and other work areas to ensure that security controls are effective;
- Leads all project security coordination and planning meetings with relevant company departments/teams, contractors and service providers and provides clear direction on expectations, priorities and schedule;
- Collates and compiles weekly security reports and schedule updates on all aspects of site security operations;
- Establishes security goals, objectives, scope and operational schedules for the Hu'u Project site and provides clear direction to staff, contractors and service providers;
- Immediately reports any security issues, uncertainties or delays associated with site operations that may impact meeting schedule milestones and critical activities;
- Report any staff, contractors or personnel violating any of company's operational procedures, policies or standards;
- Provide assistance to OHS area during scheduled Crisis and Emergency Response training exercises;
- Foster an elevated level of employee security risk awareness through communication, training, and active personal involvement through regular observation, tours, inspections and reporting of nonconformities
- Liaise with local emergency services, law enforcement, security contractors' representatives to ensure that external support will be available should it be required;
- Conduct investigations into security related breaches as required and maintain an investigations log;
- Assist in developing and maintaining a local Intelligence System;
- Protect the company's reputation and interests;
- Chair the daily security coordination meetings attended by the site police & senior security manpower representatives;
- Liaise with and manage the site-based police team;
- Manage the projects electronic surveillance (CCTV) and security systems,
- Liaise with the PamObvit police in Mataram and Dompu,
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property,
- Advise on training for security personnel and assist in this where necessary, &
- Perform other functions, work duties, activities and/or tasks, outside those described in this position description, as requested by the operational risk & compliance manager on an as needs basis.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.