Skills: Chemical Engineering, Design Engineer, Process Engineer
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: £35000000 per annum
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER FOR PETROCHEMICAL / REFINERY PROJECT
- Proven work experience of minimal 15 years in process engineering, especially downstream (Petrochemical and Refinery)
- Excellent technical skills, HYSYS, ISBL and OSBL
- Knowledge of process related standards and FEED phase
- Working knowledge of process engineering software packages
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- Basic & detail Design Engineering activities for the assigned project(s) in Petrochemical Plants, and Refinery Plants in accordance with the Company established procedures.
- Activity planning, work scheduling, assigning responsibilities to Engineers & Draftsmen, and monitoring to meet the project schedule with resource optimization.
- Preparation / review of PFD, P&ID's, project specific specifications, design calculation / analysis, procurement specification
- Interface with other disciplines, user departments and Clients.
- Estimation / engineering work related to bids
- Process Design & Detail Engineering including performing process simulations, design calculations, Process Optimization, sizing & selection of equipments etc. for Tenders (as required) and for awarded Projects. Review of Clients tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of FEED design & calculations.
- Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams, P & I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications, Cause & Effect Diagrams, control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals etc. and providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
- To ensure proper division of work & responsibility among the process engineers, providing proper guidance & integration of work done, ensuring good, positive & healthy working nature among the team of engineers to ensure optimum productivity & efficiency.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.