Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT (OFF)
RADIO OFFICER (HALUL)
Primary Purpose of Job
Provides and directs concerned parties with relevant information intelligibly through designated communications channels in a timely and efficient manner for the effectiveness & safety of operations.
He must hold Diploma or equivalent in telecommunication.
Experience & Skills
• He must hold restricted certificate of competence in radio telephony-VHF only.
• He must hold an Air Traffic Control certification.
• He must have IO years experience in air traffic control, marine crafts operations & navigation.
• He should have very good command of English & Arabic in writing & speaking.
• He must have International Computer Driving License (ICDL)
• He must have excellent skills of report writing.
• He must have communication skills
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa