Staff Data & Information ArchitectDo you enjoy being part of a successful team?Do you enjoy hands-on technical work?Join our Digital Technology team
This is your opportunity to work with BH Digital Technology - Data & Analytics team, also in this opportunity you will get opportunity to work on Nextgen technologies like Cloud i.s AWS Exposure to develop Enterprise Strategies.Partner with the best
The Staff Data Architect is responsible for the Architecture & Governance of the BH D&A platform. This role leads, directs and creates internal processes for our platform teams and data developers. He/she will also devise an architecture roadmap & governance practices for the platform liaising closely with the platform operations and applications teams.As a Staff Data & Information Architect, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Helping to create data modelling practices and standards for current and future state datawarehousing and lakehouse implementations.
- Developing best practices on ETL approaches and data retention policies to follow as an enterprise.
- Influencing other teams and helps lead the COE around data architecture and governance.
- Assisting in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap, design pattern, and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Gathering and analyzing data and develops architectural requirements at project level
- Researching and evaluating emerging data technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or Master's in Computer Science preferred. A minimum 8 yrs of of experience in Data warehousing
- Implementing a large scale data warehouse/data lake across a multi ERP business entity landscape. 5 yrs experience with Erwin or similar tool to build data models
- Developing ETL patterns using incremental data load strategies Understanding how to create surrogate key strategies, sort key optimization, and sharding practices for MPP databases
- Fluent in data modelling practices including Inmon/Kimball, bus architecture, Types of Dimensions for CDC
- Building relationships and Trust based on Delivering Value Implemented or worked on warehousing in the cloud with AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Deep Understanding of ETL tools like Informatica, Talend and familiar with new technologies such as pyspark, spark
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.