Skills: Maintenance Technician, Electrical Technician, Mechanical Technician
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Do you like working in teams and solving technical problems?
Would you like to be part of a team that keeps the Plant Machineries operational?
Join our plant production maintenance team
Our plant maintenance team is engaged in the upkeeping of advanced production machineries. We have a complex production floor that creates state of the Art Oil Drilling equipment.
Partner with the best
You will maintain and upkeep facility and production equipment to enable Manufacturing plant to produce quality products. You will manage and supervise contractor personals for achieving our quality production. You will ensure all maintenance activity logs up to date and carry out preventive maintenance on production machine.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out all maintenance repair, trouble-shoot, including movement and installation on production machines and equipment in facility
- Ensuring repairs, installations and preventive maintenance on equipment are completed on-time and safely
- Supervising and assisting on site installation and maintenance, ensuring all activities meet safety, compliance and quality targets
- Managing and supervising Contractor Workers and Contractors for carrying out various work coming under Equipment & Facility department
- Updating data on our system, keeping data clean and communicating requirements for parts/tools/equipment fulfillment to internal teams
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Diploma in Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with good relevant working experience as Maintenance Technician
- Show extensive working experience in Machine Tools Maintenance
- Be able to understand CNC systems and their complex logics to troubleshoot failures
- Demonstrate a mechanical aptitude, good troubleshooting and mechanical assembly skills
- Be able to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings or documentation
- Have an attitude of continuous learning and improvement
- Display knowledge of technical software i.e. Siemens 840 D, Fanuc, Heidenhain Control system
- Have work authorization to be able to work in Singapore
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
- This role is a shift based working pattern.
- This role is required to work overtime.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.