Where you fit in:
ENGIE's IT Manager - Analytics
will act as a key link between IT & Digital and various departments working towards zero transition in North America and design solutions that improve productivity, insight and foresight. In addition, you will be responsible for operational support, project management and strategic guidance for assigned areas.
As a integral part of the US based corporate office located in Houston, Tx, you, the IT Manager - Analytics
will creatively blend your expertise in SAP HANA, solutioning skills and ability to leverage various visualization platforms in order to deliver results in a fast pace environment. What you'll do:
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders - including internal parties, external resources and third-party software vendors - to architect and deliver value add solutions for various departmental needs, including: Executives, Finance, Accounting, HR, Procurement, Renewables etc.
- Develop strong relationships with internal customers and other stakeholders that is based on trust, transparency and continuous improvement.
- Understand unique needs and constraints of each department.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Deploy state of the art technology, methods and tools for reports and dashboards.
- Go beyond traditional approaches and establish a roadmap to better serve our customers.
- Prioritize and sequence deliverable appropriately to meet business expectations.
- Support Integration with other systems.
- Support others systems as a backup resource.
- Manage offshore, project and other resources.
What you bring:
- Demonstrated success leading implementations, integrations and operation in an IT role required.
- Excel at mapping business processes translating the into functional specifications.
- Mastery of SAP HANA based analytics is required. This includes solution design and hands on implementation of:
- Data modeling for SAP HANA
- Complex CDS views
- Roles and Permissions
- Report and Dashboard with both SAP and non SAP tools
- Experience combining SAP and non SAP data required.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment required.
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills, and intellectual curiosity required.
- Superior attention to detail and quality required.
- Proven ability to adopt new technology and to improve User Experience required.
- Strong technical background required.
- Experience with SAP S/4, BW4, BPC, Fiori, Analysis for Excel and SAP Analytics Cloud strongly preferred.
- Experience working with Accounting, Treasury, FP&A, Risk, Project System, HR, Procurement
- Experience with Renewable and Construction industries preferred.
- Experience with BW4 and preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Engineering or its equivalent.
- 8 years minimum of relevant experience.
ENGIE North America isn't just participating in the Zero-Carbon transition, we're leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge? Disclaimer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
ENGIE is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
- Posting Date: Dec 8, 2020