Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
IT Delivery Manager is responsible for several teams with a broad scope of applications, systems, and processes to support. This role is also responsible for project and delivery management of small to medium size projects that the supervised teams support.
- Self-starter and strong leader capable of organizing teams to deliver quality and timely solutions to our internal customers.
- This role will be responsible for Oracle Hyperion, Purchase-to-Pay processes, SAP GRC, SAP REFX, and SOX Audit applications.
- With general autonomy, responsible for "regional/local" supervision, support and deployment needs in one of six key areas: Applications, Business Unit, Customer Service, Infrastructure, Program Management, Service Delivery Center.
- Applications, such as application architecture, standards/tools and development, software licensing, release management and portfolio management.
- Business Unit, such as business alignment, customer advocacy, demand management, and project management.
- Customer Services, such as service desk, security administration, request management, desktop support, COE standards, problem management and delivery management.
- Infrastructure Services, such as computer/mainframe operations, network operations (WAN/LAN), server management (e-mail and web), firewall management, software distribution and security policy.
- Supports supplier relations where applicable.
- Program Management, such as communication planning, process development, project management, project prioritization and monitoring.
- Service Delivery Center, such as the regional delivery of customer service, support, project management, communications and infrastructure services.
- Supervises others either directly or through subordinate supervisors.
- Coordinates diverse activities within a functional area.
- Plans work and administers policies.
- Job role is independently accountable for a large staff or support arm of the organization or a single profit/loss or revenue center, major product line, or support function.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of a graduate degree in Business Management or equivalent and 10-12 years of experience in IT Management which includes experience in functional areas.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 90141
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Information Technology
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.