Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities The role of the Onsite Solution Developer will be:
- Requirements gathering and analysis.
- Working through all phases of the software development life cycle, including research, design, analysis, requirements, implementation, test automation, and maintenance.
- Maintaining existing application.
- Working closely with oil and gas core business users (reservoir engineers, drilling engineers, geophysicist etc).
- Importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and resolving data quality issues with the purpose making conclusions.
- Performing analytics, reporting, developing dashboards and scorecards for various data.
- Visualizing and reporting data findings creatively in a variety of formats (charts, graphs, tables etc).
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree in related field (Computer science or Computer Engineering).
- Must have previous oil/gas industry experience.
- Should have at least (7) years hands-on technical experience in development.
- Ability to problem solve and make recommendations for solutions or work arounds.
- Ability to effectively work both independently and in team environment.
- Must have a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills.