Skills: Safety Engineering, Coil Tubing, Inventory Control
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
- Coordinate all activities related to coiled tubing services.
- Ensure efficient execution of services in accordance with the requirements of safety, quality and operational procedures of the customer and the company.
- Ensure compliance checks, registry performed preventive and corrective maintenance to equipment based on the defined maintenance plan.
- Direct and efficient communication with the engineering department, coordinators, customer representatives on location and others involved in the service.
- Inventory control of spare parts, tools and accessories required on computers.
- Ensure implementation of safe handling procedures to and from the locations.
- Conduct audits and inspections to jobs.
- Presentation monthly operations department management (efficiency indicators HSE and Quality, costs for work performed, staff training and maintenance operations performed on the equipment).
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.