Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for a General Laborer/Mixer with a fast-proven record of accomplishments to support operations in Garland, TX. Role requires mixing and transfer of chemical raw materials to hold and shipping vessels, washing tanks, and forklift operation (stand-ups). Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more. **Candidates must live local.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Role requires mixing and transfer of chemical raw materials to hold and shipping vessels
- Washing tanks
- Forklift operation (stand-ups).
- Verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
Skills / Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years experience required.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.