Skills: Fracturing, Heavy Machinery Operator
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry.
Our client is looking for 40x Heavy Equipment Operators for a 6 month contract in the Grande Prairie/Clairmont, AB. Accommodations will be provided when required. Rotation is 15x6.
- Operate and maintain all equipment related to stimulation, and rigging up in their assigned service field.
- Operate auxiliary equipment and pump unit while maintaining excellent quality control and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Comply with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety and environmental policies to reduce environmental impacts.
- 1-2 years of FRAC experience
- SLB experience is an asset
- Class 1 license not required but an asset
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.