Join our Industrial sales team
Key Account Executive Industrial segments analyses the market and Baker Hughes portfolio, build strategy to evaluates market opportunities and works with product companies horizontally to ensure implementation of growth initiatives related to Baker Hughes in a region, if applicable drives localization efforts of Baker Hughes in Russia / CIS establishing a recognized local Baker Hughes presence.Partner with the best
As Key Accounts Executive Industrial you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Be the initial Strategic Accounts Executive for Metal & Mining, Pulp & Paper, Water, Power & Utilities industries to ensure integrity as the underlying value and way of doing business across the organization in Russia/CIS
- Study Baker Hughes portfolio applicable for Industrial segments in Russia /CIS, and assess the market in $ to define market value and targeted market share
- Target and build up network of key stakeholders, relationships at operational and top leadership level with customers to generate business opportunities for BH Product companies
- To understand corporate strategy and long-term investments programs of customers with respect to energy transition and decarbonization areas to create business opportunities for Baker Hughes
- Evaluate biz market opportunities, contribute to the development of a Growth Playbook for Russia Caspian region
- Co-ordinate with all PCâ€™s and other functions on various opportunities & present a "Go-to-Market" strategy for key customers in region
- Identify potential local partners required to support Baker Hughes activities & develop relations/tie-ups or local business partnerships
- Implement localization strategies to expand the market share and incremental margins
- Introduce and promote Baker Hughes values and products with special focus to any new acquisitions or product/service offerings Identify, develop and leverage relationships with key decision makers in Key Accounts organizations
- Implement "one Baker Hughes face" to Key Accounts
- Be active member of Baker Hughes to lead horizontal growth
- Participate in developing Baker Hughes Brand and Image recognition
- Apply Baker Hughes Values in Russia/CIS: Grow, Lead, Collaborate and Care
- Advice Baker Hughes on business risks, security, compliance.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Eight to fifteen years of highly successful experience in Sales /Marketing /Business Development roles in O&G/Energy industry
- In-depth knowledge of Russia CIS energy and mining /and or pulp and paper market
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; Engineering and/or MBA preferred
- Financial astute and able to look strategically at market opportunities for the customers and Baker Hughes
- Strong communications and presentation skills. Adept at getting the attention and involvement of the most sophisticated and difficult audiences.
- Build strong customer relationships and is an expert on customer, competitive, and market information
- Consistently identify new sources of business and growth placing primary importance on the customer
- Track record of supporting customer-oriented practices that foster customer loyalty and anticipate changes in customer needs. Understands markets, effective distribution channels, and the vast interplay of individual and market forces that affect customer behavior.
- Assesses market trends, economic indicators, and competitive information to determine strategies for segmenting the market, and expertly devises and drives complex marketing plans involving multiple Baker Hughes businesses.
- Coordinates communications, meetings, and activities while handling dependencies among diverse businesses.
- Strong influencing and leadership skills both inside and outside Baker Hughes
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.