Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Chuo City, Tokyo, Japan
Are you passionate about delivering quality through meeting standards and procedures?
Do you enjoy being part of a team that ensures the highest quality?
Join our Digital Solutions team
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to efficiently improve their operations. Our global quality team delivers all aspects of quality for design, development and delivery of our customer projects.
Partner with the best
As a Quality Manager, your role is one of the most dynamic roles in our business. You will take ownership of quality requirements at every stage of the project life-cycle. Working with teams globally you'll ensure our products are designed, developed and delivered with quality at the core
As a Quality Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Engineering Procure Construct tendering and project execution phases.
- Verifying contractual and regulatory requirements are fulfilled and have maximized customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Establishing and executing project quality plan, witness-points, quality records for compliance with contract.
- Ensuring customer quality requirement, Feedback of Experience (FOE)/Lessons Learned are taken into account in the tender proposal to avoid deviation and to continually improve execution processes.
- Developing regular redesign of processes due to changing circumstances or management needs. Elaboration of process improvement are expected taking into consideration broader functional context.
- Handling work requiring analysis and interpretation. Procedures don't cover all the exceptions. Approaches for exceptions have to be developed.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field with good demonstrable work experience in Quality Management
- Be a good communicator and be fluency in English & Japanese is required
- Be able to demonstrate experience in a leadership or supervisory role
- Demonstrate good experience of working in Quality related scope of work.
- Be able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills along with interpersonal and leadership skills
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.