Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, Planner / Scheduler
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Kariwa, Niigata, Japan
SAP Materials Planner
Are you passionate about Materials Planning & Supply Chain?
Join our Materials Planning team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
As a Material Planner, you will be dedicated to ensuring on-time delivery from the launch to the customer. You'll play a key role in our manufacturing plan, coordinating and expediting the flow of materials, planning and scheduling according to production needs using your in-depth knowledge of concepts, methods and procedures.
As a SAP Materials Planner
- Ensuring new assets, repaired assets and spares are captured with the Sales & Operations Planning process (S&OP).
- Working with the sales and operations team to convert the demand plans into physical orders. Understands business trends, opportunities and how they impact the demand forecast.
- Assisting with product life cycle management for new and obsolete products to ensure they are incorporated into the S&OP process.
- Managing product line make to stock (MTS), make to order (MTO), configure to order (CTO) and engineer to order (ETO) standards are implemented in the S&OP process.
- Working with the region sales and operations to create the regional (12-18 mo) & global forecasts and various material management analysis.
- Monitoring levels of safety stock, global and aging inventory and works with regions and manufacturing plants to address accordingly
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Associates' Degree in Supply Chain or demonstrate related field or equivalent experience
- Show experience in order management, inventory optimization and management, asset utilization and management
- Have good knowledge of a variety of software tools including Excel and any MRP systems (preferably SAP)
- Be a strategic thinker, able to use foresight and lateral thinking about the future
- Preferred to have a APICS certification
- Be a good communicator and be fluency in English & Japanese is required
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.