You will be responsible for designing and programming a component, feature and or feature set. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. You will also contribute to design discussions.Essential Responsibilities:
- Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business.
- Develop front-end applications. Open to work on back-end or front end & any language/script/technology as per the project need.
- Work on enterprise-scale/complex project that require you to connect the business needs and domain with technical knowledge.
- Learn technical framework and apply best practices for scalable and maintainable code.
- Drive peer feedback to team members through code reviews.
- Contribute in design of the application.
- Works directly with Technical Product Manager to discuss requirements for the product.
- Understands whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in the assigned component or module.
- Helps in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules. Serves as subject matter expert (SME) on one or more major modules.
- Ability to learn and apply domain knowledge during development and shows great customer focus.
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- 2+ years of hands-on technical front-end experience in Web/Cloud application development along with established leadership credentials.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of front-end frameworks / tools / libraries / concepts like Material UI, Storybook, Bootstrap, IFrame, Web Components, SPA, CSS preprocessors, etc.
- Awareness of Micro-services, Micro-apps, Micro-Frontends.
- Awareness of docker/containerization.
- Awareness of Responsive Web App / Progressive Web App.
- Hands on experience on cross browser development.
- Experience using and designing APIs using REST, XML, and JSON, API gateway
- Hands on experience creating custom controls and complex widgets aligned with defined Design System.
- Knowledge & experience of using various third-party controls for charts, dashboard, grids, maps, etc.
- Awareness of Application and Infrastructure architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability etc
- Understanding and experience of Programming concepts: OOPS, best practices, refactoring, maintainable/reusable code, Design principles and patterns, Architecture, TDD, Unit testing, automation, etc
- Problem solving skills, Collaboration, Influencing and articulation.
- Awareness of reporting and dashboard tools & it's integration in the application is a plus but not must.
- Back-end programming using Node.js would be preferred tough not essential.
- Knowledge of Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL) would be preferred tough not essential.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.