Skills: Chemical Engineering, Process Engineer, Commissioning Engineer / HUC
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: £500 - £700 per annum, Benefits: Full expense paid
Location: Asia, Singapore
Process Commissioning Engineers - Asia Pacific Projects - UHT and Dairy Membrane Filtration
The Location:Flexible home base - Projects through the APAC region
The Duration:12 Month Contract with conversion to permanent, staff position
Start Date: Ideally the person should start by Feb/March however, longer notice period can be considered dependent on experience
Working Week:A site based role with a high amount of international travel throughout the APAC region (SEA. China and beyond)
Expect 46 weeks work total over the 52 week period
The Offer:An internationally competitive daily rate, tax advantages, paid expenses
With over 60 years' experience, our client is a multi-million-pound global company who specialize in the supplying both process mechanical equipment and turnkey processing solutions to the food, beverage and dairy industry.
Working across projects within the APAC region including South East Asia and China.
The work will be associated to the installation and commissioning of hygienic process mechanical equipment in the food, beverage and dairy industry.
This equipment will relate to one of the three following categories:
• Heat treatments / UHT
• Membranes Filtration
• 10+ years of experience gained in engineering/project management (Post qualification)
• Degree educated (Engineering related but ideally electromechanical or process related)
• At least 2 years of solid experience in the commissioning of either UHT process equipment or dairy membrane filtration systems
• Good knowledge of hygienic process design
• Experience gained on site through installation and commissioning phases of projects
• Strong knowledge relating to any of the following subject matters:
oHeat treatments / UHT
• Experience working on multiple projects at the same time
• Able to travel frequently
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!