This role is based in the Middle East - Tax free income! Trading Settlements Lead
He/She will be responsible for managing invoicing, settlements, cash & collection of physical, financial and freight trading activities related to the LNG desk to ensure trades are recorded and settled (payments and receivables) in an accurate and timely manner.
Experience on paper (exchange instruments) in addition to physical commodity settlements will be much preferred.
- Extensive work-based experience in Commodity/Energy trading settlements is necessary.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in finance or accounting.
- Settlement experience and Trade Finance /LC Knowledge.
- Excellent team management, working and networking skills.
- Self-starter, able to take complete ownership and finish tasks to tight timelines.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, positive and proactive.
- Experience in working with CTRM.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP.
Education - Educated to bachelor's degree level ABOUT PETROPLAN
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.