Skills: HR - General, Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Wood is currently recruiting for a Project Controller to provide support to our Project and Engineering team. This will be based out of our Kings Norton office.
Responsibilities include, but no limited too:
- Maintain open projects list. Chase updates for status, dates & monthly comments (PMR)
- Maintaining a technical library and knowledgebase
- Maintaining and auditing Engineering quality system processes
- Analysis of time and attendance data creating reports and presentations
- Issue weekly project hours to the team with resource names & remaining hours left (>100k)
- Issue weekly total hours to the team (>100k)
- Cross reference sub-contractor invoices with timesheets & signing in records
- Process data releases from the customer & inform the team (data management email)
- Attend all monthly Project Reviews and record meeting minutes
- Record all project performance from the Project Review data to show the variation from sold to current
- Analysis of the Project Reviews to investigate variation and provide the breakdown the costs for the PMs
- Managing Change Order Register and Trend Logs (administration and overview as well as chasing up the PMs who are accountable for completing the register and complying with the Process).
- Manage Risk Registers to provide reports, ensure they are maintained, and actions are being closed out.
- Produce project reports for Discrete EAAA supporting the Project Director as required.
- Update company KPI and actuals dashboards
- Create & Standardised templates (org charts, labour forecasts etc)
- Scheduling meetings and organising team calendars
- Support submitting timesheets & expenses for project management team
- Support requesting hotel bookings for employees on remote sites
Skills / Qualifications
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in an Engineering environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365, ideally including SharePoint and Teams
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.