Skills: Structural Engineering
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
Wood is currently recruiting for Senior Civil / Structural Design Engineers.
- Preparing civil / structural engineering design calculations and documents
- Ensure that the quality of design calculations and drawings produced are in accordance with the Project Execution Plan, applicable Project Procedures and Standards, Safety and Quality Control
- Preparing technical specifications for review and approval
- Preparing Material take off for cost estimate
- Execute assigned work within the man - hour and cost budgets and project schedule target
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Class II Civil registered / licensed Engineer
- A min of 8 years of structural design engineering in Petrochemical Plant, Refinery and Power Plant
- Experience in Autodesk REVIT is a MUST
- Experience in Staad Pro software package
- Experience and knowledgeable in various international design codes, i.e., ACI, AISC, API, British Standards, JIS, DIN, IBC, Euro Code, UBC, etc.
- Experience in the design of steel structure, heavy foundation, equipment foundation, concrete tabletop structures, blast - resistant structures, and dynamic analysis of machinery foundations, etc.
- Proficiency and experience in the use of STAADPro and other internationally recognize commercial structural / civil engineering software is required
- Experience in advanced finite element analysis (both linear and non - linear) in structural engineering
- Highly motivated, well organized, resourceful, and proactive
- Excellent report writing, communication and presentation skill and ability to interface with client
- Very good in using MS Office
- Good communication in English (Listening / Reading / Speaking / Writing)
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexible, diligent & productive
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.