Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
Wood is currently recruiting for Architect (Level II license).
- Experience in Architectural Building design - with proven experience work portfolio. Experience in Phamarceutical will be an advantage
- Knowledgeable in Architectural requirements as per law & regulations
- Able to provide typical design and details - for Roof / Wall / Floor Systems, finishing details, architectural material, interior & exterior design etc.
- Able to prepare drawings that meet Authority & Construction Permitting requirements
- Ensure that the quality of design and drawings produced are in accordance with the Project Execution Plan, applicable Project Procedures and Standards, Safety and Quality Control
- Execute assigned work within the man - hour and cost budgets and project schedule targets
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Architectural
- Level II registered / licensed Architect is preferred
- 5 years' experience in design in Factory & Manufacturing, Petrochemical Plant, Refinery and Power Plant
- Experience and knowledgeable in national building design codes and laws etc.
- Very good in using Autodesk REVIT - is a MUST
- Good in using MS Office and AutoCAD
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexible, diligent & productive
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.