Skills: CAD / CAM, Design Engineer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
Wood is currently recruiting for Architectural CAD Designers.
- Produce 3D model (REVIT) & 2D drawings for Phamaceutical & Manufacturing Buildings inclusive of finishing details & schedules where applicable.
- 3D model & 2D drawings to be produced in accordance with client, corporate and national standards, specifications and procedures as applicable.
- Communicate with Lead, Architect and Civil / Structural Engineer on all project related issues
Skills / Qualifications
- Diploma in Engineering or other related discipline
- 3 years relevant experience. Prefer work experience in Pharmaceutical , Manufacturing & Factory Sector
- Very good in Autodesk REVIT - is a MUST
- Familiar with other CAD softwares, for example: - AutoCAD
- Experience in both 2D drafting and 3D modelling is a plus.
- Able to work under pressure
- Productive, diligent and flexible
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.