Skills: CAD / CAM, Design Engineer
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
Wood is currently recruiting for Senior Civil & Structural CAD Designers (Autodesk REVIT).
- Produce civil/structural deliverable 3D model and drawings using Autodesk REVIT i.e. pipe racks and pipe support steelwork, equipment supports and access platform structures, vertical vessel circular access platforms and buildings, piling, foundations, in clusive of reinforcement detailing and reinforcement bending schedules where applicable.
- Drawings to be produced utilizing design sketches as provided by Civil Engineering group and extracted views from the 3D model. All drawings to be produced in accordance with client, corporate standards, specifications and procedures as applicable
- Liaise with respective Civil Engineer on engineering related issues
- Liaise with lead, senior designers and designers from Piping, Electrical, Instrumentation, Vessels and Mechanical group as necessary
Skills / Qualifications
- Diploma in Civil / Structure or other related to Civil/Structural work
- Min 8 years relevant experience.
- Familiar with CAD software : - Autodesk REVIT 3D&2D, AutoCAD, etc.
- Experience in both concrete & steel works. Experience in underground drainage 3D & 2D will be considered as advantage
- Able to work under pressure
- Productive, diligent and flexible
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.