We're now ready to build a strong team for our new GBS centre. If you have a digital-first mindset and a passion for creating effortless customer experiences, you will thrive here. Put your aptitude for solving complex business challenges with innovative digital solutions to work, while ensuring that safe and ethical work practices are adhered to. Above all, you will be backed by a culture that encourages curiosity, creativity and collaboration. Let's hear from you.
The Senior Analyst, Pricebook is accountable for ensuring accurate and timely delivery of new pricebooks and maintenance of existing pricebooks of all contracts while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures in the drive for exceptional service, operational excellence and compliance. Key accountabilities:
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of pricebook services (i.e. new and maintenance of existing, pricebook project work, report preparation, etc.)
- Enforce compliance with the reconciliation standard; accurate and timely reporting to Internal Control on gaps for which the team is responsible.
- Work with relevant Internal Control team to maintain controls currently owned within the team and facilitate internal and external audit review
- Provide pricebook related advice and information as and when required.
- Implement best practices for the pricebook process and proactively identify, propose and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
- Regularly track and resolve outstanding issues that have been escalated, or further escalate to the necessary parties.
Essential education & experience:
- Completing the day to day work activities assigned and ensuring the necessary skills and experience are available to meet the challenges of a demanding and complex workload
- High level of familiarity with the systems used in order to maintain and reconcile the relevant system to ensure it balances correctly
- Pricebook reviewed thoroughly to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Pricebook need to be processed and verified in an accurate and timely manner within tight deadlines
- Liaise with bp partners and colleagues in different time zones requiring rigorous coordination between teams
- Supporting team members who are servicing different bp partners in various geographical locations and using different systems
- Working hours (ANZ/ASPAC/UK/Europe/US shift) to support Business Partners
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in pricebook / catalogue activity
- Experience in using ERP - Ariba and SAP, advance excel skills will be an added advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English