Gidgealpa, South Australia, Australia
Gidgealpa, South Australia, Australia
Skills: Student / Recent Grad, Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Gidgealpa, South Australia, Australia
Working in strict collaboration with Global Service People Leaders. You will help Baker Hughes to lead the energy transition and the industry digitalization.
You will be assigned to a technical project for a 6 months length traineeship in one of the following disciplines according to your specific background: Field Service Operation, Field Service Management, Outage Excellence, Forecast & Planning, Resource Management, Technical Training Management.
As part of out Early Career Trainee, you will be responsible for:
- Work on a 6 months length assignment/project within Oil & Gas & Energy Industry in Global Services Organization to stretch your learning and skillset
- Participate in training sessions and complete self-study assignments
- Receive active Coaching and Mentoring
- Use your academic knowledge to complete assigned project(s), deliver customer outcomes and improve the operation of our business
- Learn and utilize software associated with assigned tasks
- Network globally and cross-functionally with other interns; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Rigorously apply Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards in all situations using Baker Hughes systems and procedures in service of maintaining and further developing the safety culture
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in one of the following disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Science Engineering.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Have a maximum of three years of work experience post your Bachelor's degree
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, with strong communication skills
- Be able to travel internationally
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying
- Have good interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to guide others.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these, we can offer some in this role.Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
. Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
. Comprehensive private medical care options
. Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
. Tailored financial programs
. Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.