Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Auditing, HSE Manager / Advisor
Education: Masters Degree
Wood is recruiting for an HSE Engineer to be inserted in its Environmental & Infrastructure group, dealing with a specific pharmaceutical site in Northern Italy (Piemonte).
HSE Engineer shall be flexible and shall demonstrate dynamic approach to her / his assigned tasks; she / he shall be dedicated to the following activities:
- Environmental, Health and Safety support
- Environmental and Safety Management Systems support
- Assist Senior EHS Engineer in technical coordination of projects
- Supervise site activities associated
Skills / Qualifications
- Master's degree in environmental engineering or other technical Degree
- Good knowledge of English languages
- Mother tongue in Italian
- Good knowledge of Environmental, Quality and Safety Management Systems
- Good knowledge of Italian Legislation related to HSE (Legislative Decrees 81 / 2008 and 152 / 2006 e smi, DLgs 105 / 15)
- Basic knowledge of main HSE topics (air and liquid emissions, waste management, IPPC, HAZOP, environmental permitting)
- Good knowledge in the use of standard software tools (MS Office package)
- Availability to travel in Italy and abroad, for short / long term project assignments at sites different from main office
- Good relationship attitudes an team working
- Proactive and motivated
- Eligible to work in Italy
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.