Operations & Formation / Maintenance Coordinator based in Paris in order to work in collaboration with operational sites all over the world for training topics and skills assessments.
Assignment duration: 1 year.
- Pack office
- English and French Speaker
- Operational / VMT (Vessel Management Team) experience with the purpose to support the VMT - Development of training tools.
- > 7 years of experience
- To Build and deploy operational training matrices / Maintenance projects on floating production units (FPSO)
- To Collect and consolidate project training needs, training cost and training budget.
- Participate in Internal and External audits
- To develop and set the interface between HR, site managers, external clients and suppliers in different countries (Plattforms and FPSO)
- To support the implementation of CAS (Competence Assurance System) in collaboration with the VMT team.
- To check, monitor & close non-conformities relating to production vessel procedures (FPSO) by ensuring the compliance of training according corporate procedures.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.