Skills: Process Engineer, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor, Refinery / Plant Operator
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
We are supporting our client, one of the largest downstream facilities in Vietnam to find a Process Safety Manager.
You will be expected to carry out process safety plan and coordinate safety programs to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
Our client requires you have:
- Min 15 years of experience in oil & gas, petrochemical plant; experienced in refinery operation plant (capacity: 150,000 /day)
- Min 10+ years of experience in process safety management in Oil Refinery/ Petrochemical Plant or equivalent/many years experience as the similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry/Engineering/Process or equivalent
- Working experience in refinery processes, including engineering, operations, and maintenance;
- Working knowledge of Process Safety Management (PSM)/Risk Management Plan (RMP) regulations and work processes
- Experience in Management of Change (MOC), Process Hazard Analysis (PHA), or incident investigations required
- Exceptional knowledge of the detailed operation principles of the project plant and associated equipment, processes and systems.
- Strong decision-making abilities under pressure and innovative to generate new ideas.
Apply or Reach out for further detail information
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.