Skills: Coil Tubing
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Saudi Arabia
Coiled Tubing Supervisor
Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Pressure Pumping team are expertise in Cementing, Coiled Tubing & Stimulation.
Partner with the best
As Coiled Tubing Supervisor you will coordinate activities to ensure that the work is carried out efficiently and safely to both the Client and Companies satisfaction.
As a coiled tubing supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Following and recording internal HSE policies and procedures to ensure a safe and compliant environment
- Performing checks of equipment required for cementing, coiled tubing or enhancement jobs to ensure operational readiness
- Attending customer sites to provide technical support for on-site installation, periodic maintenance, repairs and upgrades on X-ray and CT systems
- Providing support, mentoring, supervision and guidance to team to ensure day-to-day wellsite work activities are completed
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a related field or demonstrate equivalent, professional work experience
- Have experience of supervising and motivating the team
- Show extensive experience as Field Services Supervisor in Oil & Gas related to Coiled Tubing
- Be able to speak English
- Have valid IWCF well control certification
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.