Regional Sales Leader Industrial - Asia PacificWould you like the opportunity to manage a dynamic team responsible for sales growth?Would you like to shape our next-generation of sales strategy?Join our cutting-edge Sales team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize extraction, production and processing of energy. We work with customers to reduce carbon footprint and pioneer the digital transformation of energy industry. Our sales team play a strategic role in building customer relationships and creating new sales opportunities.Take ownership for sales management
As Regional Sales Leader Industrial in Asia Pacific, you will lead Regional Sales teams in Asia Pacific and will be accountable for regional orders and margins for 5 to 20MW gas turbines, steam turbines and waste heat recovery systems in the industrial segment, together with associated extended scope solutions. You will report into the Industrial Global Sales Leader.
As Regional Sales Leader Industrial - APAC, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Being accountable to achieve regional operating plan for orders, margin and win rate leading regional sales managers in the industrial segment, including but not limited to industrial COGEN, combined cycle and other open cycle with any combination of the above-mentioned products.
- Defining industrial business strategy in the region, including indirect sales strategy and business strategy, target countries and industries prioritization to maximize business outcome and return.
- Developing deep C-suite relationships with key customers to drive business partnerships and enduring success.
- Building C-suite relationships with EPCs and influencers in the value chain to create high value industrial ecosystem for our Customers.
- Acting as Regional brand ambassador and will represent the Company joining key industrial associations.
- Supporting define Company's future strategy for industrial, providing and consolidating key regional market trends and competitive intelligence.
- Supporting define training needs and expertise development path for his/her team as required by market needs and evolution.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering
- Have 15+ years of experience in a sales or commercial role offering products and/or solutions in the industrial power generation market (gas turbines, gas or diesel engines, industrial compressors, power distribution/transmission equipment, microgrid systems, etc.);
- Have domain knowledge of industrial market in simple cycle COGEN, combined cycle, IPP/ESCO solutions and waste heat recovery solutions;
- Have broad sales experience across multiple geographies, including knowledge of different selling models applied in the industry;
- Have strategic mindset and proven track record to grow significantly business in industrial space;
- Have experience in successfully managing geographically distributed Sales teams;
- Have vast experience and network of relations with key industrial players/influencers and key industrial associations;
- Have good customer engagement skills and ability to interact with C-suite levels;
- Have good analytical skills and proven capabilities to develop business cases;
- Have excellent written and oral skills;
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skills, inclusive working style and able to effectively interface with executive levels of internal organization and external customers;
- Be willing and ability to travel as needed;
- Be fluent in English.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.