Roles and Responsibilities
- Accountable for achieving regional operating plan for orders, margin and win rate leading regional sales managers in the industrial segment, including but not limited to industrial COGEN, combined cycle and other open cycle with any combination of the above-mentioned products.
- Define industrial business strategy in the region, including indirect sales strategy and business strategy, target countries and industries prioritization to maximize business outcome and return.
- Bring and further develop deep C-suite relationships with key customers to drive business partnerships and enduring success.
- Bring and further build C-suite relationships with EPCs and influencers in the value chain to create high value industrial ecosystem for our Customers.
- Regional brand ambassador and will represent the Company joining key industrial associations.
- define Company's future strategy for industrial, providing and consolidating key regional market trends and competitive intelligence.
- Candidate will support to define training needs and expertise development path for his/her team as required by market needs and evolution.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering
- 15+ years of experience in a sales/commercial role offering products and/or solutions in the industrial power generation market (gas turbines, gas or diesel engines, industrial compressors, power distribution/transmission equipment, microgrid systems, etc.);
- Domain knowledge of industrial market in simple cycle COGEN, combined cycle, IPP/ESCO solutions and waste heat recovery solutions;
- Broad sales experience across multiple geographies, including knowledge of different selling models applied in the industry;
- Strategic mindset and proven track record to grow significantly business in industrial space;
- Experience in successfully managing geographically distributed Sales teams;
- Vast experience and network of relations with key industrial players/influencers and key industrial associations;
- Strong customer engagement skills and ability to interact with C-suite levels;
- Strong analytical skills and proven capabilities to develop business cases;
- Must have excellent written and oral skills;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, inclusive working style and able to effectively interface with executive levels of internal organization and external customers;
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed;
- Fluent English essential.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.