Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be accountable for driving orders, margin and win rate in the industrial segment, including but not limited to industrial COGEN, combined cycle and other open cycle with any combination of the above-mentioned products.
- Candidate will accelerate on channel partnerships by identifying, engaging and onboarding distributors, value added resellers, agents and others, to amplify the opportunities' pipeline and orders intake.
- Candidate will engage in opportunities at the early stage to map customer CTQs, competitive positioning and work closely with internal teams to develop and articulate the winning value proposition. He/she will work closely with Customers and channel partners to early position for success our technology.
- Candidate will bring and further develop deep relations with right decision makers and key stakeholders in customers' organization to drive business enduring success.
- Candidate will bring and further build relations with EPCs and influencers in the value chain to enhance our products value proposition, while minimizing execution risks.
- Candidate will lead all the deals in his/her area of influence (including management of commercial proposals/internal risk process for deals without complex scope and negotiations with customers) with support of regional sales team and the rest of organization to ensure the required support for successful order closure.
- Candidate will provide "voice of the Customer" and market intelligence to HQ team for technology/products improvement actions and strategy to enhance competitiveness.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in a sales/commercial role offering products and/or solutions in the industrial power generation market (gas turbines, gas or diesel engines, industrial compressors, power distribution/transmission equipment, microgrid systems, etc.);
- Strong knowledge of industrial market in simple cycle COGEN, combined cycle, IPP/ESCO solutions and waste heat recovery solutions;
- Major application engineering, sales or commercial experience with knowledge of different selling models applied in the industry;
- Strong customer engagement skills and ability to interact with all levels;
- Able to map customer CTQs and translate into competitive offering;
- Strong analytical skills and proven capabilities to develop business cases;
- Must have excellent written and oral skills;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, inclusive working style and able to effectively interface with all levels of internal organization and external customers;
- Must be a self-starter & able to work on his/her own initiative;
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed;
- Fluent English and Portuguese essential, Spanish would be an advantage.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.