Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Den Helder, North Holland, Netherlands
Peterson Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Inspection Engineer for a client within the offshore energy sector;
The Inspection Engineer is responsible for the processing of inspection data, the production of drawings and written reports and for ensuring a high quality end product for our clients.
• Set up drawings/datasheets/tracking sheets in accordance with the client issued Scope of Work (SOW).
• Update inspection drawings/datasheets.
• Assist in preparing workpacks/systems for inspection projects.
• Process inspection data for final reporting.
• Archive inspection data.
• Assist with any other duties as and when required.
In the absence of the Inspection Engineer tasks will be undertaken by the Senior Inspection Engineer. All data and inspection activities within the financial limits as agreed upon and established in the authorisation list which is available in Finance.
• Mid-level technical education (level 4).
• Proven experience in project preparation and modern processing software (AutoCAD).
• Experience in CAD-software systems.
• Experience in MS-Office.
• Inspection background and willing to obtain CSWIP 3.4U certification.
• Excellent command of the Dutch and English language both spoken and written.
• SCC (VCA) certified.
• Responsible for compliance with SCC (VCA) and ISO standards.
Peterson offers safe, reliable and value added risk management and logistics solutions to the energy, shipping and agricultural industry globally from strategic locations. Additionally, we offer specialist activities including inspection and certification of a broad range of products. Founded in 1920, Peterson is non-stock listed and family-owned. Together with sister company Control Union we operate in over 70 countries worldwide.
Peterson operates across many different industries. From agriculture to coal and minerals and from oil and gas to biofuels and biomass, together we are One Peterson. We offer three core activities, namely quality assurance, integrated logistics and related activities. Related activities include recruitment, procurement, project and consultancy services.