Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland
Fired Equipment Engineer
Location: Kraków, Poland
- Performs the design tasks within Mechanical discipline (Static / Fired Equipment) as one of several disciplines involved in designing plants for petrochemical or refinery industry. Size of the performed projects could extend from feasibility study to turnkey construction of large plants, which are built worldwide;
- Participates in projects execution including guide drawings preparation, inquiry preparation, bids, clarifications, review of vendors' workshop documentation;
- Verifies project documentation with respect to its completeness and accordance with codes, standards, branch regulations and contract requirements;
- Participates in technical inspections by vendors (suppliers) of equipment in order to check the accordance with purchase order, prepares inspection protocol, proceed with non conformities and accept equipment for shipping;
- Supervises the erection work;
- Participates in development of branch know-how: standards, instructions, catalogues, computer applications;
- Prepares technical part of offers, such as technical evaluations, specifications of equipment, etc.
- Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering (preferred Power or Mechanical Engineering),
- 5+ years of experience in similar position (in boilers manufacturer, engineering office, assembling company or in exploitation of heaters/ boilers/other static equipment),
- Knowledge of boilers, refinery heaters, heat exchangers etc. design, as well as its manufacturing,
- Basic familiarity with welding technologies and requirements,
- Basic familiarity with thermodynamic related to heat exchange,
- Basic familiarity with instrumentation and control of boilers and/or heaters,
- Fluency in English,
- Multicultural attitude,
- Willingness to travel and to work for some time abroad,
- Team work ability, regularity and accurateness.
- Work in an international company, in a multicultural team,
- Training and opportunities to develop,
- Possibility of changing position, department, gaining new knowledge and experience,
- Attractive compensation and benefits package,
- Possibility to purchase company shares on preferential terms,
- Benefits - MultiSport.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.