In this role, you will be responsible for the quality of structural engineering work performed, leading and coordinating the work of teams, client engagement, supporting new sales efforts, providing innovative structural solutions for civil works projects.
- Provide support to a variety of civil works projects ranging from the concept level planning to the preparation of detailed engineering designs and construction specifications.
- Prepare design calculations, portions of technical reports, structural design, as well as the development of engineering plans and specifications for projects that may including; levees, pump/lift stations, floodwalls, gates, diversion canals and stormwater and/or maintenance dredging projects.
- Work effectively in team situations and establish strong relationships with the project team.
- Conduct site visits and field surveys as necessary to assess field conditions.
- Attend Project Delivery Team (PDT) meetings and other meetings as needed to communicate technical activities in support of subject areas.
- Must meet schedule and budget commitments.
- Will work directly with a variety of engineering disciplines, office/project staff, client and sub-contractors, throughout the project life cycle, and therefore should have clear and concise, oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to coordinate meetings, conduct effective client presentations and prepare written reports.
- Bachelors Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering.
- Professional Engineering (PE) licensure.
- At least 5 years of experience with civil works projects.
- Experience with coastal resilience and water resources projects.
- United States Citizenship.
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Experience delivering projects for USACE.
Join us and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across the country and the world. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.