Skills: Civil Engineering, Civil Construction
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bellevue, Washington, United States
Thriving communities. Healthy cities. A brighter future. What we do is more than building roads, we work every day to make the world better for everyone. If you want to join a company invested in you and your success, join us as a Highway Engineer.
Based in Bellevue, WA, you will have the chance to work on exciting and engaging large-scale Design Build Highway projects and utilize your highway/roadway design expertise. You will work directly with the Design Build team, as well as the Contractor and Owner to solve complex problems; take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions; identify applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to complex problems. You'll work with the best Engineers and Project Managers in the business, as well as gain experience working directly with our clients. We want you to be empowered to deliver the boldest solutions for everyday living leading functional teams or projects and serve as a best practice/quality resource.
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
• At least 8+ years of experience in transportation work with an emphasis on roadway/highway and geometrics final design and/or Maintenance of Traffic and Traffic Control final design
• Professional Engineer License (PE)
• Strong MicroStation and Inroads background
• Strong plans preparation background
• Strong mathematical, analytical, time management skills
• Strong communication skills
Ideally, you'll also have:
• Experience with multi-discipline infrastructure engineering design and construction projects
• Previous Washington Department of Transportation (WSDOT) experience
• Previous Design Build experience
**This is a pipeline posting to gather resumes for consideration when the need arises. This is not a position to be filled immediately.