Enterprise Applications Architect
Full Time, Direct Hire
This is a new role responsible for the development and implementation of a range (and high number) of applications. This role would suit someone who is enjoys working in a fast paced and innovative environment.
Responsibilities include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams.
Other duties include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Build and integrate information systems to meet the company's needs
- Oversee integration of systems and data from the Plant control systems, Plant IT systems to Corporate IT systems
- Provide governance for data and IT solutions implementation
- Assess the systems architecture currently in place and work with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it
- Resolve technical problems as they arise
- Provide supervision and guidance to development, implementation and support vendors
- Continually research current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed
- Inform various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented
- Provide updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field or commensurate work experience
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design
- Hands-on experience integrating between Plant IT systems, Plant Historians, SaaS applications, SAP S4 Hana, and cloud environments (Azure or AWS) in a manufacturing environment
- Hands-on experience developing and supporting data analytics, dashboards
- Hands-on experience implementing simultaneous projects
- Previous project management experience is advantageous
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.