Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Intermediate level job - Has responsibility for assisting with the development of reliability based maintenance strategy, based on preventive and predictive maintenance for product line equipment. Works with Repair and Maintenance Technicians to schedule workload. Primarily activity is at workshop, troubleshooting, repairing, refurbishing, implementing mandatory modifications and executing and/or planning preventive and corrective maintenance of field equipment and tools, helping to mitigate assets related non-productive time and improve overall field service delivery performance. He/she may be required to attend a client location to perform his/her duties whenever an R&M task is deemed necessary to carry over a field operation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Serve as mentor to junior workshop personnel
- Assist in creating and maintaining accurate working instructions for all thru tubing products.
- Check equipment in when it comes in from the field, noting serial/asset numbers, unloading equipment from shipping basket/container.
- Ensure 3rd party rental equipment is identified and promptly returned.
- Co-ordinating through internal and 3rd party thread inspection services in accordance with requirements.
- Assembling and testing of thru tubing downhole equipment.
- Preparing equipment load-outs, kitting out shipping baskets and workshop containers with equipment for field operations.
- Ensuring all equipment is loaded and secured safely.
- Perform full strip down, visual inspection, assembly and testing of thru tubing downhole motors in accordance with Weatherford Working Instructions.
- Maintaining, preparing and testing thru tubing mechanical packers and inflatable plugs/packers, in accordance Weatherford technical manuals and Weatherford working instructions.
- Moving of equipment and parts around the workshop facility by means of a forklift truck or overhead crane and transporting equipment via a company vehicle.
- Supervisory duties and responsibilities for delegation and training of thru tubing workshop technician(s).
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- Minimally 2-3+ years related experience
- High School diploma (or Secondary School Diploma or equivalent) as minimum.
- Preferred 2 years College degree
- Reports to: Demand Planning Manager, Operations Supervisor, Operations Manager, Maintenance Manager