Supply Chain Data Scientist - Portfolio CoordinationWould you like to build supply chain foundations?Are you passionate about data analytics and new technology?Be part of a successful team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. As a team with integrity, we create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion an entrepreneurial culture to unlock full our potential by bringing energy to the world.Partner with the best
As the Supply Chain Data Scientist, you will be instrumental to the implementation of Baker Hughes - Turbomachinery Process Solution mission to make energy safer, cleaner, more efficient, through intelligent technologies and best in class Customer Experience. You will have the opportunity to revolutionize Service Material Management
As a Supply Chain Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Analysing Data: identify data availability/relevance, including internal/external data sources. Where necessary, trigger new data collection process.
- Identifying underlying patterns and business opportunities with data.
- Partnering with Supply Chain experts and Process & Tool Owners to model problems and discover insights
- Managing programs for Overdue Backlog reduction, On Time Delivery improvements and Portfolio management efficiency.
- Evaluating market technology development and applicability to our process/operations
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Be experienced at managing large data quantities, extracting, processing, modeling and synthetizing them
- Have experience applying data mining techniques in an industrial setting.
- Have experience with Oracle, SQL, BI tools and at least one scripting language (preferable Python)
- Be able to define and building metrics, performing business analysis, and quantifying decisions through data utilization
- Have experience in developing machine-learning algorithms, statistical and mathematical optimization models, and simulation and visualization tools
- Have good project management. ideally with experience of deploying them within a logistics/supply chain setting
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 2 days a week)
- Starting early / finishing early
- Starting late / finishing late
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.