Skills: Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: France
Nalys is an engineering consulting group of 350 employees created in 2011, recognized in 4 distinct business activities: Energy, Life Sciences, Embedded Systems and Mechanics.
In France, we operate in the Energy industry (Oil & Gas, renewable and nuclear energies). Our consultants intervene on all EPC project phases, from exploration to production. We are committed to provide reliable, cost-effective and efficient talent to the energy sector.
As part of the development of our activities for the Energy field, we are looking for a Maintenance Work Coordination Planner to work on the following tasks on the FSO of one of our clients:
- Manages all activities carried out by CONTRACTOR, SMC's specialists and other outside agents
- Validates all Maintenance planning schedules drawn by CONTRACTOR (Routine & Short Term)
- Approves monthly and annual planning schedules, the schedules of large-scale interventions and SMC Interventions
- Follow the Maintenance Budget allocated to any Work Order
- Holds daily, weekly and monthly maintenance meetings and validates proposed actions
- Participates in the Monthly site coordination meeting
- Informs the persons concerned by appropriate reporting, on the progress of maintenance operations and, if necessary, of difficulties encountered
- Validates and handles follow-up of Maintenance Department modification requests
- Analyses the causes of breakdowns and production stoppages with Production team
- Guarantees the validity and ensures the implementation of on-site maintenance procedures (including restarting after TBO, system safeguards, etc.)
- Ensures that employees of the Maintenance CONTRACTOR and outside agents are familiar with COMPANY's safety and Operational rules and regulations
- Participates in preparing the Budget for normal and heavy maintenance works
You have at least 10 years of experience in the field of maintenance & inspection on oil and gas production installations
You have a good knowledge of HSE and SAP software.
Mandatory languages include French and English.
NALYS, engineering Talent and energy to a growing world.