Our Finance Team helps a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. We provide valuable financial insight to the business for key areas: Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting.Partner with the best
Responsible for enabling business strategy and performance by applying technology solutions to finance processes and priorities, designing and understanding system linkages and data structures for automation and decision making. Positions requiring thorough understanding and application of approaches, theories, methodologies, and application in a concrete organizational context.
As a Lead Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leading initiatives to identify simplification opportunities within the Global Travel & Expense Internal Processes team, implement solutions to improve processes
- Gathering functional requirements and ensuring adoption in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and other primary system implementations
- Communicating with colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributing to projects as a team member or leads small projects
- Achieving goals typically 3-6 months and the time horizon for results/impact is 2-12 months after the event
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor's degree or High School diploma with at least 4 years of experience in Finance
- /GED with at least 10 years of experience in Finance
- Have significant experience in Finance with additional experience in Financial Planning and Analysis Operations
- Have experience with analyzing data and creating dashboards in Power BI or similar platforms
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.