Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Libya, Libya
On behalf of our client we are currently looking for a Senior Architect Engineer (15 Years' Experience in Oil & Gas Sector).
Our client is a major Oil & Gas production Company in Libya.
Only Candidates whom interested in working in LIBYA and have the required work experience listed below are invited to apply for the vacancy.
Duties: To perform the functions of Architectural Engineering specialist
Development of architectural designs of industrial facilities, marine, Administrative buildings and complexes, prepare and oversee the materials for projects.
The Candidate should be Fluent in English "Reading and writing",
Experience in computer design and Drawing work & Computer Aided Design, (AutoCAD) is essintial essential
To work at all the company sites
BSc Degree in Architectural Engineering
15+ Years in the field of Designs for various projects in the field of oil and gas and petrochemical.
Basic training courses Required:
Tasks and duties
1) Preparation of architectural designs for new projects, including the following:
a) Preparing the general plan and the initial designs of the project.
b) Preparation of detailed designs including drawings, accounts, bill of quantities, work descriptions and project documents.
c) Calculation of material quantities for the purpose of estimating the budget required for the project through the cost estimator.
2) Evaluation of technical presentations of projects.
3) Request for project materials and inspect them before receiving.
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
• Work Cycle of 56 Days Work /21 Days Leave including travel days ( Europe & North America Candidates)
• Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave including travel days ( Other Candidates )
• 9 Hours a day / 6 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare travel by Economy Class
• Medical Cover
• Accommodation, Food and internal transportation to be provided
• Single Status
• Each candidate should be compliant with the job description provided