Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Provide testing, repairs, and routine servicing on equipment in the shop and the field. In addition, help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services..
Responsibilities and duties:
• Operate and maintain TRS equipment both in the shop and in the field
• Provide onsite services when needed
• Perform maintenance and repairs on company owned and rental equipment in the field
• Assist in testing, tuning, and adjusting equipment to obtain optimum operating performance
• Monitor and report drilling and work-over rig activity regarding TRS operations
• Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency
• Accurate and thorough completion of job reports in a timely basis
• Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available
• Required to work on 24-hour call status
• Participate in all JHA, Tailgate & safety meetings related to current operations
• Must have the ability to grasp and adapt to changing work environment and conditions
• Must be able to perform basic problem solving and troubleshooting when needed
• Continue training to expand knowledge and experience of ALS operations and services
• Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job. Qualifications
- Minimum 2-3+ years related experience
- High School diploma, skilled labour certificate or equivalent.
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Comply with region specific driving regulations and Health Requirements.
- Work flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Must have a telephone and the ability to be on 24 hour call.