Customer facing staff responsible for winning business. Contributes to sales plan in a specific region. Defines sales strategy for targeted clients.Responsibilities
- Within a geographic area responsible for selling Remote Visual Inspection (RVI) product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects.
- Build a sales plan to effectively target, communicate, and create demand with customers in the geographic area of responsibility.
- Effectively demonstrate RVI products in front of customers and virtually.
- Travel with overnights >50% of the time.
- Utilization of Sales Force to communicate forecast.
- Cooperates with (technical) sales support, product management, commercial operations, and customer care to realize sales.
- Responsible for consulting, negotiating, and closing sales with customers.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Sales.
- A&P License
- Military Experience
- Gas Turbine Experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.